Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

palm tree wallpaper needed

Hi. I was wondering maybe someone knows where I can find a sample of such a wallpaper; big enough to make a texture from it. Thanks in advance. http://www.cole-and-son.com/collection_detail.asp?SubID=96&ID=11 nr. 66-2013 or 66-2014 or any..

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

My Latest Work

Hellow Everyone, It's been a long time since I last posted anything here. Here is my latest work. I had few days to give the proporsal. Anyway my Client is happy and has accepted the results. Hope to get your views too. I know the PS work is not good...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem saving a plotmaker layout

Would really appreciate some urgent help. I've spent some time today editing a plotmaker layout book. Now I want to save the work and I get a warning : [not enough memory to open the document]. I've tried saving as another file as well as tried openi...

Come on and criticize it!

I appreciate all tips how I get further with my interior rendering! I'm a rookie with this program and need to know more about lights! In this model i've used a blue skyobject, yellow sunobject, an "upsun", window-light in every window and a sunobjec...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Multi-media presentation: help!

I need to put together a fairly sophisticated multi-media presentation and I'm wondering if anyone can suggest the appropriate software: * It's basically a glorified slide show. Still images, no movies * Final file should be executable. No readers or...