Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Imported drawing path (Autotext)

I am trying to reference the path of an imported drawing, using Autotext which is contained within a title appended to my imported drawing. It is referencing my C:\...TEMP\... folder rather than following the path to the server H:\Projects... as sho...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Meander Features?

Hi I'm just trying to use Meander for the first time and am not having any luck with it. My understanding is that Meander is supposed to be able to take and link VR scenes together which can then be saved as Quick time .mov files for viewing purposes...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Amyuni PDF Printing Problem

I’ve recently upgraded our office’s five licenses of ArchiCAD to version 9 (I know, I know, just in time for version 10 to be released) about six week ago and have had sever PDF printing problems. Installations were fairly easy, installed using Archi...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Lumber Pack Does Not Work

After using the Wall Framing Tool, I am unable to generate a lumber schedule with Lumber Pack. Each time the result in Lumber Pack is the same: 4 | Main | 40 x 0 x 0'- 0" | 4.000 | ea. 4 | Main | LUMBER OVERALL | 0.000 | Bdft ---------|------|-------...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

missing font in PDF.. one page only

Hello From PlotMaker 9, I create 3 pdf sheets. When I review the pages w/ Acrobat 6, page 1 and page 3 are perfect, but when I view Page 2 it gives me the error "cannot find font - subsitute helvetica.." (and yes, I used the same font universally thr...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems Modifying Heliodons on Artlantis R

I hope someone can help me. I have 3 questions . 1. I can´t alter the heliodon´s angle, I´m trying to edit manually the rays of the sun (yellow paralell lines with arrows) and yhe noth icon that should appear on the 2d view window, but I can´t see th...

modifying-heliodons1.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Does llight go through walls ?

It appears that light can go through walls in LightWorks... is this true ? or am I seeing things ? Like the gray walls that even with 'ceiling white' as the color my interior viewed walls all look dirty. Recommendatioins Please

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes