Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Layers in plotmaker

I have an archicad drawing imported into plotmaker and want to turn some layers off. After selecting the drawing and selecting layers, I get the usual layer list - but I also get a 'view mode' label over the top and I can't change the selection of vi...

KeesW by Booster
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

!Restored: Elevation symbol

I'm trying to get an interior elevation going and I thought there was a way to only have one elevation symbol show for the interior elevation (i.e.: one in the middle). Was I dreaming? Otherwise what is the reason for the options of Section and Eleva...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Runtime error in Plotmaker

Hi there, Despite restarting and running only plotmaker, I am getting the following error when trying to update drawings. This has just started happening in the last week, restarting helped at first, not today: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Ru...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PlotMaker R2 Error

In the graphic below, the top half shows a screen shot of a PlotMaker layout in 8.1 R1. I then loaded R2 build 2256. The lower half of the graphic shows the results -- extraneous lines on the floor plan. Moving to different machines verifies that R2 ...

R2_Problem.gif
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Will GS implement dwg in reviewer?

I wonder what you people think? Will Project reviewer deal with dwg drawings as well as dwf? I like everything about the reviewer but the inability to let the user download dwg drawings. All the other consultants are using AutoCAD so.... /Mats

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Organizing Details for Easy Retrieval?

I posted this awhile back on the old forum, but never got a really satisfying answer. Thought maybe some creative ideas might have come out at ACU West. So here's the issue: Does anybody have a good system for keeping track of a library of standard c...

Start a new conversation!

Labels