Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bryce 5

Does anyone here have experience using Bryce with Archicad?? Particularly the export method and the difficulty (if any) of the transition? .. There is a an excellent review of it by Cadalyst.. http://cadence.advanstar.com/2002/0102/pr0102_bryce.html ...

masc00.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

PlotMaker Not Showing Key Note Indicators

The graphics below are from the same layout book. Both examples use the same layers and the same display options. as you can see, the "Bad" version won't display the keynote indicators. These were created by the same person and both of them used to d...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Joining lines of text?

Is there an easy way to take multiple lines of text and merge/join them into one paragraph? I have a number of things brought in from AutoCAD (which are not mtext), that would be really useful to have act as one text, not multiple. Thanks!

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

v8.1 G5 and can't print

I still can't print out of v8.1. (Mac OSX 10.3.1, G5 dual 2ghz. ethernet to Xante Accelawriter or USB to Epson Stlylus 2200.I have called Apple, they say it's a software issue, as does Xante.I have run a Disk Utility on my machine which yields nothin...

8.1 AC CD Icon.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Door/Window labels in Elevation

Is it possible to show a door/window's dimension marker on elevation the same way it is shown in plan? At the same time, is it possible to show section markers in the elevation view (so that building section markers are visible in elevation views)? T...

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing/Displaying GhostStory in PMK?

Hi, is anyone succesful in displaying ghoststory in Plotmaker? I am trying to save a 'view' of the Ground Floor plan with the Site Contours (shown as ghost story) but I can't save them into Plotmaker, they do not display. I know that I can save them ...

Jacek by Participant
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Authoring mutlimedia CDs on OSX

Im sure this has been discussed before, but could not find it doing a search. Im interested in producing CD's (the shiny coasters we put in our PCs, not construction documents, ) which show various House Types with ArchiCAD 3D views, plans, spec and ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!