Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

ArchiCAD perspective cameras

- Was there a way of moving around in 3D and when you like what you get saving that by creating a new camera? - Once I place the camera nothing seems to be stretchy in the floor plan --I can only drag the whole thing but cannot drag the target relati...

Ignacio by Advisor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Locking Layers in Plotmaker?

It would be nice to be able to lock off layers in Plotmaker to make editing (esp. master sheets) easier. drag-selecting items such as text ends up selecting any placed .pmk drawings, and it would be good to be able to assign these drawings to a PLACE...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Drawing usage error /Layouts not printing

Hello all, I'm back with yet another problem so heres the situation, just as I was finally starting to come to terms with the little bugger PlotMaker decided to make me hate it again. I've created, in total, around 12 PM books, the first 9 had no pri...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LW books - tutorials

hi where can I find any tutorial about Lightworks materials? Is there any book related to ArchiCAD LW I can't understand what each material parameter does. so if anyone has any thing related to LW materials plz post it.

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Fills in PM

Ok, I seem to remember seeing this somewhere, but just can't find it. Some fills are missing when I import them into plotmaker. Typically, these are simple fills that I have added to show areas and not associated with a construction element (wall, se...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with QT movies in presentation

We're putting together our first presentation. We have generated QT movies of fly arounds (multiple camera positions with added frames between cameras). The problem is that on playback, some movies play fully while others skip all the interim frames ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Layers in PlotMaker Layout Books

I am curious how other people may be using layers in PlotMaker layout books. I have used them on rare occasions for turning guides on and off and displaying text such as "NOT FOR CONSTRUCTION", but I have generally found other means to these ends to ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes