Got a minute? We appreciate your feedback:

Graphisoft Learn survey
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Forum Posts

25% Fill prints solid, not as dot pattern

On screen, my fill looks nice a transparent, just a tone over an area of the plan(what i want) Out of my plotter comes an opaque box. I miss the old zip-a-tone look i had in AC 9. Only seems to be this fill, any thoughts? thanks. -Nathan

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Vector formats in AC 10

Hello, I am working on an AC 10 project and I am making a layout containing various views. I have published the views into a folder and then placed the drawings in the layout via "place external drawing". I have tried every vector format available in...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Is this a bug (dragging)?

I'm working with the Coordinates Palette off, and really like the new 'Trakker' feature. But sometimes the 'Trakker' is turned off (how did that happen?) and I don't notice it's gone, because you don't miss what you never had, right? However, with ne...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

AC10 Spool Folder File Name Bug

When I choose my selected files in Navigator and choose to send them to the spool folder they are now all being saved with the displayed files name. So instead of using the drawing name like it did in AC9 ie: Lower Level Plan, Entry Level Plan, Upper...

Need help getting MY AC10 title right

I have created a title block I like with a couple of objects and the text I require, but I am having 2 problems: 1) how do I make the title block "stretchy" to match the width of the drawing? 2) the title blocks I create always wind up overlapping th...

Picture 2.png
Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

File association to Archicad 10

I can't seem to hook up .pln files to open with a double click in version 10. When I browse to "open with" I can go to the Archicad10.exe file but it doesn't hang on to it. If I go to the individial file properties, same thing, I can go pick 10 but i...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

PLOTFLOW

I am doing some drawings for another architect who does not work on Archicad. Can I give her a copy of Plotflow (PC) and sent her a Plotflow (MAC) file via email and she would be able to plot directly to a plotter? Does the AC10 CD have both PC and M...

rengarch Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

AC10 - Line Weights - output

I know I'm missing something, but.... I'm doing a diagram - comparing stage dimensions to house capacities of some theatres. Ultimately I will have a series of isometric diagrams but at the moment I just want a plan with a nice fat centre line (just ...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad Dimension Chain

Why don't these two dimension chains add up? There are no fractions in it, the overall dimension should not have any either. Yes, I have checked the obvious settings. All are set to max. (1/64") Any ideas?

bad dimension chain.png