Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Walls

Question: I have a wall that is 6 feet at its base but 3 feet at its top how may I create this ? Any advice will be appreciated! thanks!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TEMPLATES

How do i bring in to AC22 a ready made template used on another project, to be used for the new project just opened ? The default template in the new project is too basic and I would like to bring in another which has logos, heading and all set out. ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Round Tread Edges

Hello, Is it possible to change the profile of the tread edges from square to rounded? You know many staircase particularly traditional ones, have a rounded edge on the steps rather than square. Is there an option to choose between round and square? ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! how to use the wallhole2 command

Hello, I'm trying to wrap my head around how to use the wallhole2 command, but I can't quite figure it out. I created a new object with only the following in the 2d script: temp4=.5 pen 1 mul2 -1, -1 add2 -a/2, 0 !used for reference line2 0, 0, 0, wa...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

lower roof showing under upper roof in plan

Hi everyone, Hope someone can help. I'm having a problem with the visibility of roofs on different levels when viewed in plan. In some areas they are viewing appropriately, i.e. lower roofs not showing where they are overhung by higher roofs, but in ...

Eliminating Custom Door Panel Outline

Is it possible to eliminate the door panel outline that apparently is created by default with a custom door? I've created an arch-topped iron gate, so the rectangular outline is not appropriate. I also want the opening lines referencing the actual ga...

Project Location - missing items

I was working through a Bob Bobrow Archicad Best Practice tutorial on site meshes and it described the options available in Project Location. Two seem missing from the Australian Archicad 22 Template. 1. Aus' Altitude setting option is 'sea level' wh...

KeesW by Booster
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Slab (transparent)

Hi, Is it possible to make a concrete slab transparent, so I can see through it? Thanks.

Eman by Participant
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 18 - Zone Stamps

I cannot figure out how to create and/or change zone stamps. I see you can change which zone stamp goes with which zone category under element attributes but not how to create or modify a zone stamp. Thanks, -Ian

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels