Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

IFC Extrude Macro

Hi all, It might just be something to do with my import, but all of the 3D hotspots generated by this macro are offset by half height in my model. Anyone else have this issue? Ling.

Change Mullion Size

Hello, I have a 12" thick wall with a window in it. The mullions (circled in red) length is the exact same as the thickness of the wall. However, I want to change the mullions length, but I cant find a way to do so within the windows settings. Any id...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Parameters / Schedules. Reveal Side Dimensions

Hello. It's been couple of days since I struggle with one, particular problem. I would like to pull specific dimension out of the label I created. Then, put this dimension in the schedule. It's all about VP dimension. In order to show VP in the label...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Export Floor Plan with Trace Reference

Whenever i try to export or print the floor plan with trace reference enabled, it doesn't bring along the trace reference. Any way I can export my floor plan to an image or PDF, with trance reference viewable?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't join columns and beams with complex profiles

I've been trying to make a door frame with a custom complex profile, but the corners aren't connecting because the vertical part is a column, and the horizontal part is a beam. I've been trying to figure out if maybe i could make a vertical beam, or ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Door Display in Plan View

Hello, I am running AC 22 and have a question regarding door display in plan view. Under Model View Options, I have chosen the “Full” option because I like the way it looks. But there is something I don’t like... I prefer to show doors in plan withou...

GJWarch by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What is the best way to create partial floor plans?

Hi, I'm doing a renovation project of industrial building which is going to become a hotel with restaurant, fitness, SPA etc... The floor plans are almost done, I'm yet to dimension them. The problem is, it is quite a big L shaped building, so I have...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Skylights on pitched roof

Hi there, Hope someone can help. I have been trying to work out how i can accurately place a skylight on a pitched roof with has a flat ceiling below. The only way i can see is creating a cut out in the slab. This is proving extremely time consuming ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom Timber Cladding Profile

Hello, I was wondering if there is a relatively simple way to create an object for a cladding profile that would wrap around buildings. I looked over some tutorials for how to create an object, but didn't find anything about how to create one that as...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels