Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Zone Object?

Hi All, Is there an object (zone object maybe) available that you put in a plan view to show room names with room sizes and will also show up in cross sections that cuts through it? So in cross sections, each room it cuts can show the name of that ro...

Door Floor Plan Display

I can't seem to figure out how to get rid of the gray shaded area after I place a door. See attached image. I've played around with the floor plan door settings, but I can't seem to find the right setting to turn this off. Also what is the purpose of...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Window / Door Editable Hotspots

Hi all, I have a set of 3D Angle Hotspots but in Plan View the Moving Hotspot becomes inactive for some reason. To remedy this I thought of overlapping a set of 2D Angle Hotspots but realised that since the object is a window, there is no way to assi...

Resolved! As a result of last operation...

I saved and replaced an object. I tried to place it on plan and this pops up…I can't place the object. What is this?

Llian by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Bugs in the current ARCHICAD 22 INT Library

Hello, I've discovered some bugs in the current ARCHICAD 22 Library (build 4029.54, the latest, released a few days ago). I'm using ARCHICAD 22 (4023 INT EDU). I'm not sure what is the best place to post bugs, so I'm posting it here. ARCHICAD Library...

Gramos by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Dimensions

Hi, I am a beginner and first thing that I need to know is about dimensions. I am setting the dimensions to metres and then when I draw a wall and I enter 5 (metres), the wall it is not coming 5 metres. maybe it is coming 5cms or inches! Thanks Eman

Eman by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels