Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Skin priorities override?

I'm creating a library of walls and having trouble getting intersections to form correctly in triple membrane systems (stud/air gap/plasterboard fire barrier/air gap/stud) see attachment. I cannot find a way to get the central fire barrier (made of p...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Stairs with winder up the top?

Hi, I'm trying to create a staircase with 3 winders up the top. I can't figure out how to do it, I have a post on facebook and got some help there but still cannot get it to work. So excuse the double up.

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Objects Auto Rotate in Elevation

I posted this elsewhere over a year ago with no response... ++++++++++++++++++++++ I want some 3d CUTOUT PLANTS (made with lines, not a picture) to rotate automatically to the ELEVATION... Obviously this means they'll need to rotate differently for e...

Lift/Slide - Corner Door

Has anyone found an acceptable way of modeling a corner door as shown below? I have searched quite deeply and found very little. Around 10 years ago there was talk on here of a corner door being available from the new dead Depository. These are becom...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Weird issue with overhead lines on empty opening

I've placed an empty opening in a wall, and set the empty opening as "projected with overhead". Overhead lines appear in the opening as expected. The wall Floor Plan Display is also set to "projected with overhead" As soon as I make the empty opening...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad with limited functions

We all here, as archicad users, are aware that the software that we work with is powerful and offers many solutions. Sometimes we work intensively and sometimes we just need to view something. For the options that it offers, it also has a high price ...

agroni by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pink shading under roofs after running Energy evaluation

Hi, After running Energy evaluation I noticed that in the 3D-window there was a pink hue around the building. I deleted all layers and zones associated with the energy evaluation, but the pink hue remained. I have now isolated it to coming from the r...

CarlM by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

STAIRS first and last flight

Hello, Where can I find changing the height of concrete part of the first and last flight? It seems that all flight-start connections are not aplicable for me. Vertical cut is what I need, but it can not change the height for coonection with floor sl...

davor_r by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

WALL FILL

I tried…how do I change the solid color red to a dashed-fill? I see the renovation filter has it but I am not using the filter. Thanks

Llian by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels