Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How to delete/reset an array?

Hi, i have an array used more than once through a subroutine (sort it). The data stored in array varies, so does the length of the array. The problem is that I access/use array length through vardim1(array). If in a previous use of the subroutine the...

Projecting frame lines in Vent Window 20 (USA)

I can't figure out how to get rid of these projecting lines. It is a window object thing, it happens in this window with any marker, or no marker. They flip with the window. This is Vent Window 20 straight from the USA library, without any GDL touchu...

Ignacio by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

values range crashes ArchiCAD if lower_limit > upper_limit

Hi, I've run into a problem that seems to be a serious bug. In AC18 (tested only in that) I added a values range [-A/2 + xSomeCalculatedValue1, A/2 - xSomeCalculatedValue2] statement to a parameter script of a window sash. The xSomeCalculatedValue lo...

W pivot hung 10

Hi there, I hope someone can help, I am trying to migrate libraries from archidad 10 to archicad 19, I don't have the libraries from archicad 10 and I can't find them anywhere to download them, anyway I managed to get the libraries from archicad 9 an...

Leeya by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD - Customized door/window and composites

Hi I created a customized door object with the wallhole, I edited the 2d symbol and works great when its is placed in a basic wall. The problem is when it is placed in a composite wall because wall closure doesn't appear. How could I fix this? Thanks

Archicad 21 roof edge display on plan

Good day all! We've started up a couple of new projects in Archicad 21 and I've noticed a few things in the interface that are troublesome. The main one that is bothering me right now is the way that roof edges display on the floor plan- unless the e...

Resolved! 2D reference line different in 3D

Hello, I created a wall with profile manager (because i wanted some horizontal lines on the exterior skin). So in 2D the reference line of the window is at 12.5 cm, but in reality it is shown outside the wall. However, in 3D it is shown correctly at ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Door Sill not showing correctly

Hi probably a really easy fix but I can't seem to find the answer myself. How do you show a door sill correctly. My sub walls and main wall intersect at ground level as my wall construction changes at this level however this then creates a problem wh...

Fonts must be available on the host system

Can fonts be part of an ArchiCAD file? Using 3D text object. When I load a file from another user who has used a font which is not available on my system, it displays with another font, which is available on my system. So, ArchiCAD project file does ...

Edit multiple text labels

Hi, Up until AC20 it was possible to select multiple labels and edit the text of those labels by changing it in the label settings With archicad 21 it is not possible to edit the text of the label in its settings window. I can't use the find and repl...

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels