Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Roof edge surface orientation

Hi I have a skillion roof where I want to align the edge surface with the wall below. The surface seems to want to orientate perpendicular to the roof slope no matter what Any tips? Ben

roof (Medium).jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Forward Migration Parameters Not Updating

Ok, I've trawled ArchiTalk and looked at all the migration related posts I could find. I can't seem to get an old parameters value to be assigned to the new one... I've got this in the forward migration of the new one, the old one in the parameter ta...

JaseBee by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How to create a louver + window object

Hello! Newbie here I'm wondering if I could combine a louver and (casement) window and make it parametric? No idea on how to model objects in ArchiCAD either Many thanks!!

fowebe by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Is grasshopper live connection dead?

Hi folks. This is a direct copy from my post in the Beta forums. It's just infuriating how slow development is in all aspects of ArchiCAD, they hype everything and drop support to work on something new for their next promo video. Remember the window ...

Profiled railing display bug

I have encountered what I believe to be a bug in the plan display of the railing tool. If you use the option for a profiled railing, and the profile you use is not centred around the origin, the railing will 'split' in plan at the ends / change in ve...

2017-11-07_15-00-20.jpg
Bruce by Booster
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD 21 Update 5002 Preview Released

Dear All, Today we made available ARCHICAD 21 Update Build 5002, tested for the AUS, INT, UKI and USA language versions. This is a Preview version of our second Update for ARCHICAD 21, that includes a couple of new features as well as bug fixes. New ...

arrange objects in lines and rows

hi all, is there a way to arrange multiple objects (500 objects) in lines and rows. Like: "arrange all the selected objects in 20 rows and 10 lines". any one has a hint? Thanks! Florian

How to create this type of stair

Hello, I am a Vietnamese student. I am a newbie in Archicad. This is a common type of stair in Viet Nam. I don't know how to create it. Please help me. Or create a new design tool in AC? Thanks, Bamboo.

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

HomeDB for Labels

Just wondering if anybody has a way for labels to read their own HomeDB data instead of the associated part they're linked to? Would be super helpful. Thanks.

JaseBee by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

L Shaped Staircase Turning

I'm experiencing problems with a basic L shaped stair with winders. For some reason when ever I edit & the stair's settings, the stair "shifts" a little. After a few iterations I discovered that the winder offset has grown from 1" to 6 1/2" !!! I did...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels