Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 127 replies
  • 16 likes

Removing "Incompatibly Migrated" Library Objects

Hello! As we migrated our working template from AC21 to AC22, the attached library error came up when the program opened. Is there a way to remove--or better yet, successfully migrate the "Built-In Post" object into the template to avoid this library...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Door Hardware

How we can add door hardware to the library from any of the sites where they are already modeled and in gdl format without having to convert them into morph.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Parameters in Lists

Hello! I have a problem with parameter that I need in Lists. I am trying to receive light width in window. I thought I may use 2d script and do some math in it: ac_wallhole_width - gs_frame_width - gs_frame_width_left = light_width. However this ligh...

rav668 by Participant
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Stairs don't have any thickness or dimension to them

I'm certain this is either a bug or some simple setting issue that I'm missing. I create the stair with some dimensional element to it, but when it's placed in the drawing it shows up as an ultra thin element. And in section view it just shows the tr...

Resolved! door opening viewing ???

Hi, what do I do when the door is showing as closed on the model and but in the info box is open ? is this a wall setting or a door setting ? thanks all myles.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Tridimensional curtain wall.

I draw this tridimensional curtain wall with the magic ward. I need to put this elements horizontal. Is there a way to do it?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2d bitmap people

I load a custom people image into archicad 20 as instructed...I get the man with the newspaper and choose custom image I select the custom file I see the custom image in the object window I place the object in my model and its the stupid standing man...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Up to date script but missing parameter

Hello, I created an object and it needed to be edited. I added a parameter and wrote some code in the master / 2d etc. When a colleague tried to use it, it came up as an error. I checked on my pc and it was working correctly but when I opened the obj...

JGoode by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solid Element Operations, Bounding Box

To be able to determine what a solid element operation does, won't I need to know what the bounding box of an object is? Like this example; the dishwasher is hollow when door is opened. Is the bounding box outside or inside this hollow hole? I'm not ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hotlinks doesn't show up correctly!

How come these two marked walls is different? The one on the left is in a pln-file used as hotlink, and the file in the right is what it lookes like when placed.. .Thag