Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 121 replies
  • 13 likes

These will not be included in the PLA

I get this error when saving PLA files. I have to check both in options: "loaded libraries" "include properties in loaded libraries" Why do I have to check both of these and what do they mean?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 22 morph subselement selection

Maybe it is already mentioned somewhere in forum, in ArchiCAD 22 there is minor issue with cursor icon when using subelement selection tool, regardless if the quick selection is active or not the cursor icon shows with magnet. Maybe screenshot can ex...

giza by Booster
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blocking all layers of a view

Is there a way I can block all layers in a saved view so I can delete the rest of the drawing and render the view. Other questions hide layers does it takes extra time to rendering or they do not count at all?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Walls and Columns Junction Order

Hi, I have drawn a wall, and modelled in some of the studs with columns. When I look at this in section view. The studs (columns) show up. There doesn't seem to be a junction order setting for the columns. The only way I see to do this, is if I chang...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't modify speed in explore on MacBook Pro

Hi, Up until archicad 21 to increase the traveling speed in explore mode I use the secondary button " . " because the + doesn't work on a laptop keyboard. I downloaded 22 to try it out and see of a bug I had reported had been fixe ( it has ) but this...

julienK by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Questions from a beginner (Grasshopper Connection)

Hello, I have just started looking into Grasshopper/Rhino/ArchiCAD and I have a few questions about the functionality of it. 1. is it possible to get/send data to and from Project info or Layout info in ArchiCAD using Grasshopper? 2. Is it possible t...

JGoode by Advocate
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes