Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Grid Tool - Custom settings in Sections/Elevations in AC20

In Archicad 20 I'm noticing that when I change the Grid tool Section/Elevation settings from General to Custom it makes those changes in all sections/elevations that have that Grid. It appears to be a bug since this was never an issue in AC18 (I skip...

cgrimley by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Parametric Products

Is there any place to go to get parametric window and door products that are made to be the same as the manufacturers? At my office, we use Jeld-wen for most of our projects. So, any ArchiCAD objects for them would be a great use. We also use Weather...

toman311 by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add additional zone "names"

In AC20 (using the AUS ed.) the zone tool has a drop down list of room types beginning at "Storeroom" and ending at "Room". I'm not sure if i am missing something but can I edit this name list? I would like to set them up inside our template to suit ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

make zones visible in 3d?

firstly, i tried to search for this topic, but i keep getting a bug error. so, this is the first time i've tried to use the zone tool for volume calculations but i can't get the zone to show up in 3d so i can crop it to the shell roof. I have turned ...

Disappearing Hotlinks

I am relatively new to Archicad. I just joined a firm about 4 months ago that uses it exclusively. I'm getting pretty proficient with it but some things still baffle me. This on in particular I think is maybe a bug? BTW using Archicad 18 on a mac. So...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I see where something is in the stack order

Hi all. As the subject says, I was wondering if there is a way to see exactly where an object, fill etc. is in the order. I've done some research and gone through the settings of different items but to no avail. Also, with several things going on in ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lag issue when trace is on....

My laptop gets very laggy when I am working on one floor and I have the trace tool turned on for a floor above or below. I have an I7 processor with 12 gig ram and Nvidia geforce GTX card It seems to improve when I turn off the Renovation Tool pallet...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD 21 Beta Registration Starts

Dear Talkers, GRAPHISOFT is looking for people who would like to participate in the beta test of the upcoming ARCHICAD version, with a similar public application process than last year. Registration starts today, if you are interested, please visit t...

Make Archicad recognize all intersections in 2d element

Hi: I have a floor plan created in autocad where everything is exploded into lines. SO I thought it would be a good idea to create a 2d library element in order to deal with all those lines and have a smaller file size and less slowdowns. The problem...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels