Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Small patches of white dots in render

Hi, I am doing some rendering and have been noticing these little patches of white dots. Im assuming they have something to do with lighting but Im not sure why this is occuring. I am basically using "Indoor Lamps Only Medium (Physical)" with tiny ch...

nonco by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sun Position Error

Tricky setting I came across recently. If you change the sun position for a camera view in the view settings, it looks fine in the saved view. But when you place that saved view onto a layout, the sun setting defaults to the camera sun setting.

Turning off part of complex profile

I am looking at using a complex profile for a foundation wall - concrete wall with footing and a sill plate on top. In section, this looks great. In plan view, I get the lines for the footing and the sill plate which I do not want. I can designate th...

KrisM by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

can't reserve and remove items

I'm the only user working on a project in the BIM server. It has been fine lately, but today for some reason I cannot reserve items to make changes. I have "reserved all" and it still wasn't able to select lines to delete them. I also tried to right ...

Scale Bar AC 22

There used to be (maybe AC12 or something) a scale bar that I would place into the layout that would pick up the scale of a single view automatically, but I can't seem to find that anymore. I found another scale bar that is supposed to be placed into...

Accurate sun shadows in cutaway?

I would like to know if there is a way to show the sun shadows in a cutaway view that is accurate. By accurate I mean as if the building is not cut. My shadows look like the sun can penetrate the entire cut plane instead of just coming from the windo...

scaling text in different views

I asked this question in the past but the response i got didn't seem to work... does it have to do with the version I'm using? I have ArchiCAD version 18. The current scale of the drawing is set at 1/8" = 1'-0". A placed view is created with that dra...

dhnguyen by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes