Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

NCS Wall Label 23

What controls the Text orientation in the Settings of the NCS Wall Label 23 If I use the Geometric Method: Associative the results are as shown below. If I select the Geometric Method: Independent, the label is not available. Any way to control the T...

BIMx - Weird Graphic Issues

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what is causing these weird graphic issues in my BIMx model views. It seems to be most prevalent near interior corners and window & door casings. I can confirm that Global Illumination is enabled for this model vie...

jffgrffn by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Elevations display

I have exterior trim profiles on a project that is quite detailed; a couple of curves and overlaps of material. When generating the elevation at 1/4" scale the trim comes out as almost a solid line due to the number of changes in the face of the trim...

Missing layouts

After publishing the BIMx file with few layouts attached, I cannot see all the layouts ‘cause some are missing (they are on the list but without content). Also the 3D model seems to be missing (no preview) but with a double click it opens. Any hint?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Zone Stamp = always centered on zone?

Is it possible to have a zone stamp always centered vertically and horizontally inside the zone? This is possible with the "Area Text" in Fill...and its such a nice feature when doing quick zone sketches. Kind Regards

joimagg by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad Start 2020 - Graphic Overrides

Does anyone know how to create new Graphic Override Rules in AC Start 2020? The location for this in other versions is Document - Graphic Overrides - Graphic Override Rules but AC SE 2020 doesn't appear to have this last command.

Planit by Newcomer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

AC23 Stair display up/down text?

Hi Folks, I'm struggling with getting the stair to display its text in the desired manner. Bottom of stair should have an arrow pointing up, on its home story. It ends with a break line. Top of stair on story above, the stair should have an arrow poi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes