Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

how to build some slopes

Hello. I have the following concrete construction to build and I do not know to choose between the slab, mesh and roof tools, in order to solve it. For meshes, I noticed I can only elevate points, I cannot tell a pitch. In my project, the slopes need...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Exporting form AC21 to SU

until version 19 of archicad when you exported to SU, the model came out with its textures and separated by faces, now, since version 20, the model does not come out with its correct textures and is grouped by groups of objects, which makes it very d...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

GO's not working in details

AC21 4022 UKI Full I am trying to apply a graphic override to my details and noticed that: 1: Fills are not changed 2: Some lines are coming in as poly lines and also do not change Only by changing the source view can I get the GO settings to change....

Linked Label Warning

Hi Talkers, Does anyone know of any add-ons or settings or anything that would cause a warning message before deletion of elements with labels linked? I can't find any settings in AC and am pretty sure it would have to be an add-on (if even possible)...

JaseBee by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Alternatives to Google Cardboard

Hi guys, I was wondering do you know any working alternatives of Google Cardboard? I'm not talking about HTV Vive or Oculus. I just need a VR headset with better quality a plastic finish There are tons of VR headsets between 20 and 80 EUROS but wante...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels