Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Label Control

Hi, is there a way of creating a label to be placed on various views, with a global change to the text of that label when necessary?

Scotty by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

views blurriness w/ AC19

Hello everyone, Is any one else having problem saving a view image w/ AC19? the view on screen looks fine but whenever placing on layout or saving as jpeg it look really bad. the pics below shows both AC 17 & AC19 of the same file when save as jpeg o...

19.jpg
vinh007 by Newcomer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Rotate titles in layouts

I sometimes need to rotate a view on my layouts - say through 90 degrees. The tile associated with the view rotates with the view. How can I NOT rotate the title with the view? I prefer to keep the titles horizontal, even when views are rotated. Any ...

KeesW by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing story of layout

Hi all I am doing options in Archicad 19 for floor plans on multiple levels. I've created a series of 5 versions of the ground floor plan and they are set up as 5 layouts. Now i've done the same on the first floor plan and i want to quickly create la...

mr10814 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

please.. I have Proplem in Bimx> :(

Please Iam arabi man Iam 20 years old I Cant speak English good But I try that .. I want help for my problem in Bimx for ARCHICAD 18 > my problem is ...I cant found" export the model from BIMx in any format" what can I do Now?!Bimx NOTE: I have appli...

123.png
zeeyado by Newcomer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 18 Revision History settings

I have quite a lot of changes that need to be listed in my layout. I'd like to use the simple (not the detailed) version of revision history tool to avoid putting each change on its own row. In the simple version the max. number of rows per issue see...

jusauram by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

one layout in several subsets

hello there! is there a way to have one layout in more than one subset in the layout book without having to copy that layout? i'm trying to organise the layout book using subsets and i have many layouts that belong to more than one subset. i really d...

Mo Muk by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!