Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

black screen cinerender Archicad 18

hello, i am having a trouble with the cinerender in Archicad 18. when i start a new project the cinerender works fine in the beginning, after some hours of working, the cinerender stops rendering in a 3 seconds and it never completes, i get a black w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Instant changes in settings

Hello guys i have an issue with a multable surface materials that has to do with setting the percentage in there settings. For example i have a metal surface that is blue and when i render it in cinerender it is too shiny so when i change its shinnin...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

GRID MARKER

HOW DO I MAKE THESE SHOW IN SECTION Views? working in AC 18/19 on one project, can't seem to get the markers to show in section/elevation...where did I go wrong?

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Grass rendering question

I recently reviewed Andreas Lettner's video tutorial on rendering grass - specifically the setting whereby the camera dictates the density of the grass closest to the foreground of the view, and simplifies toward the background in order to conserve r...

RWARCHPC by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Master Layout Information

Just switched to Archicad 20. On previous versions, in the master layout, I could insert custom text from the Info box. Right click, then choose a text block from Info. Now, I can't do that, or at least I don't know how to do that. Archicad 20, Mac p...

mukster by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2D Trees showing box in renders

Ive been trying out some of the 2D sprite trees for rendering purposes but there seems to be a semi-transparent box around where the sprite is. Against other things it seems to be hard to notice but against the sky its very noticeable and id much pre...

• 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Exploded axo view

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows how to create exploded view of 3d models like you would in Revit and Autocad Architecture. Or, do you have any suggestion or related articles that I could use to create an exploded axo view for my project. I hav...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot connect to BIMx Model Transfer site

Hi I'm having a problem connecting to the Bimx site when trying to publish a model. I'm getting the error messages shown in the images below. I've disable my firewall and still get the same result. I've recently downloaded AC20(Education version) and...

Bimx error.JPG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels