Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

how to save as PDF on one sheet

Hi there, I need to know how to save a file as a PDF as per the attached file. This is my first time handing in a file and every time I save as a PDF it brakes up the site plan on multiple pages. Please help I need to know: 1. how do I get my site pl...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Importing Cameras & Camera Paths?

I cannot figure out how to get a camera or better yet a camera path from one project to another. I have made a pretty long camera path and would rather not recreate it. It can be used in many projects if I want to because it's basically a "fly-around...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I get AC to stop asking me ...

... whether or not to save each rendered image when I close a tab? I do a lot of quick partial renders to check stuff in 3D, and don't want to save them. It is aggravating and disruptive to have to tell it to not save every single one of them. I'm un...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile device shadows BIMx

OK, I don't usually use an IPad or mobile device, mostly laptops, but we've set up a project for the clients with several different scheme's showing various shading elements to look at on their Ipad. They are not computer savvy so I have uploaded the...

Wokka by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels