Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Since the save as option for BIMx was removed

How do I export my model without publishing it to the web, if I just want to save a BIMx desktop viewer file. There should be away to save BIMx files anytime then upload them using an upload function under BIMx website. The save as is the only way I ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

3D Document Not Displaying Fills

Hi Could anybody please help me with this problem: When I create a 3D documment from an Axonometric view the 3D document does not display the fills. The uncut surfaces are all white. In the 3D document settings under 'Fill Uncut Surfaces With' I have...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Visible sun light?

Hi all, Is it possible to tweak cinerender so that sun light rays are actually visible in the render? Thinking of how trying to recreate the kind of look you might get where light hits dust (would I use the fog setting for this?) Many thanks from a n...

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Colour cast from surface in Cinerender

I'm hoping someone can give me a shortcut to save me some time. Basically, having done some testing I understand that when rendering in cinerender (specifically I am using 'Indoor HDRI Medium' slightly modified) the colour of surfaces that light hit ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

White is not white

I'm modelling a building with two shades of plaster finish (as seen below). The one on the left is meant to be bright white and the one on the right, a concrete grey. My problem is that even though I have all the settings of the white plaster materia...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels