Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

LED strips

Hi, i know this question has been there already but maybe somebody has new ideas, how to make led stripe effect. I have tried putting a lots of area lights in one line, round light and material with high luminiscence and glowing. Sometimes it works, ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Fly-Through, Source: 3D Window

hi all, I need to do a Fly-Through but AC does not create MP4 when I select as Source: 3D Window. Only when I choose PhotoRendering Window it produces the video. What do I miss? thanks again for help! Florian

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

dimensions don't show correctly

all of a sudden, dimensions only show on one end, instead of the middle... I don't know where this setting is...or why it started showing this... CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE THIS SETTINGN IS SO I CAN GET MY DIMENSIONS BACK IN THE MIDDLE? THANK YOU, I FI...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Font Appearance

I need to use Romans font to meet client requirements. I can not get it to publish with black letters, as I can with Arial. Starting with an Arial font, and changing only the font to Romans results in a grayed out text when published. Even changing t...

Wall Markers

Hi: Is there any way to create wall markers such as those in windows and door so when I use my layout renovation filter I´m able to turn off all markers? I mean beside manually drawing them I´ve tried saving walls as doors and windows but when I plac...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Section Along a Polyline

Hi, can anyone tell me if it is possible to create a section along a polyline? I need to draw a section that follows a path (not a straight line). Is such a thing possible?

MitchDes by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

linked drawings in layout

Can anyone enlighten me about this problem: My linked drawings in layout sheets (internal and external, from View Map and from other external locations)keep getting unlinked everytime I close and open a project. Not all of them get unlinked. The main...

label text

This is annoying. I don't understand why it keeps showing this up like this each time I click the label text too. Isn't a way where I can drag to either way in one-time click? it just time consuming to text in text and had to spend the time to drag a...

Llian by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes