Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Archicad 20 render much slower

Hello, I recently upgraded to Archicad 20, from Archicad 19. I noticed a problem. The Archicad 20 render is much, much slower than the Archicad 19 with the same settings. I tried numerous projects, tried different raytracing engines, with and without...

terzer by Participant
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't zoom into my section

Can somebody help me here? My section view is saved and placed on a sheet. Some where between navigating between views, the section was zoomed out (to 0.0000%). I tried several options: 1. I changed the renovation filter to 'Show All'; 2. Deactivate ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Explode Complex Archicad Elements v20

In v19 if I set up my save filters for dwg files I could set the option in the "Save Floor Plan" option under the "Save Options" option to "Explode complex ArchiCAD Elements". That is no longer an option under v20. How is this now handled?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Marker Object Help

Is it possible to use marker objects instead of labels for windows/doors and have them turned off on specific plans but turned on for others? I set them up for my floor plans however they also show up on the site plan which id prefer them not to be o...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mark-Up tool panel questions

Hello all. We just start work with Makr-Up tool panel and have a lot of questions. Here one of them: 293. How to turn off Mark-Up on all kinds of Views? (Mark-Ups are situated in different windows: Facades, 3D-window, Worksheets, etc. To turn off the...

293.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hide un-referened elevation markers

Is there an easy way to hide all of these un-referenced markers in certain sheets? Rather than going around and placing them on a layer--is there an easy way? Or notifying everyone to make sure they are on a sheet with a reference, or place them on a...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes