Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

edited masters in layout book is strange

Hello. I'm studying to make my own template and masters. When I change(edit) my 'master', labels are shown clashed. But it's okay when I publish them. Can you explain them? and How can I solve this problem? I have attached my template image. Some fon...

Untitled-1.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trace referencing layouts with changing scales

I normally draw at 1:100 scale and use A3 layout pages, I have all this set up the way I like it. But I am working on a very small building at the moment and would like to use 1:50 on A3. When I use trace & reference to set the layout page up with 1:...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Shadows not correct in Renders

hi everyone, sorry inadvance if this is somewhere else on the forum, so far I haven't found anything and I can't figure it out. I'm still learning Archicad, but I'm having problems with my renders. I put in a sun object to get a nicer shadowing effec...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Rendered Trees & Shrubs

when placing the Tree 18 and Shrub 18 objects in the model the are "flat" 2D images, It seems that they are placed so that the image is oriented perpendicular to the current camera perspective settings. If you are rendering the model from different a...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

User error or corrupt dimensioning?

I have one file that developed a situation where I can't dimension property. It is an issue as I modify plns all the time so I need a clean workable file. If I try to dimension a wall it only dimensions to exactly where I click.. not the core, or wit...

Screen Shot 2014-10-22 at 2.47.36 PM.png

Grids in Elevation from Module

9 storey building. Grid module inserted. Cannot get grids to show in the correct height in elevation. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? The elevation settings for the grids are set correctly in the Grid Module file.

Screen Shot 2014-10-20 at 10.42.50.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels