Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

MXM FILES

I've downloaded some nice materials or textures from Maxwell Render.com and those textures had a file with mxm exe.....i wonder is there a way to use this file in cinerender engin???

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cinerendering Engine

Hi----- Trying to add some displacement effect to my surface i still find no effect in rendering pic. although it works fine in surface setting window!!! where is my missing point with my thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Fill issue in interior elevations view

Does anyone know how to fix the fill overlapping the bathroom fixtures in interior elevations? Please see the attached image for clarification. The fill works just fine in floor plans, it goes around the fixtures. But not in elevations. I know I can ...

Publisher Autotext Naming Scheme

So I've been trying to get the PDFs that get published to match our office naming standard with a bit of success but still not 100%. Our standard looks like this : (PDF publish date) - (Project no. and name) - (Drawing name) - (Revision).pdf So in pr...

publisher auto text.jpg

Ceiling height Level Dimension tool

Does anyone know how to adjust this? I am using the ceiling slab and then applying a Level Dimension to it. This is the easiest way for me to track the ceiling heights without having to do it manually. It is all good when on first floor, given that t...

Surface with Transparent Background

Is there a way to make the white background of the logo transparent so you can see the corrugated metal as background? The logo is a surface applied to a smaller corrugated metal piece separate from the large corrugated metal panel.

3.1.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes