Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

CineRender Scene preset loses name

Hi, I'm in the process of setting up a series of rendering presets for our practice. I've saved a few out as the *.renderingscene file type, with the final name and number so staff can select them easily (on the left in the attached screengrab) When ...

Naming-issue.jpg

Zone stamp in 3d

HI guys I search for an answer to this but I could-t find it. is there a way to display the zone stamp in the 3d window along with the zone ? thanks in advance best Luis

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicate page layout(s) and subset

For some time now I have attempted several times to duplicate a page layout or a complete subset. but there is no option do do so, it seems such a fundamental thing to be able to do. I will give you an example: I have a layout book subset for my comp...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Advice needed re: fonts in BimX Pro

I am about to try out BimX Pro at the same time I am redoing office templates. I would like to standardize on a font that is going to read similarly for everyone who uses the file. Am I doomed to using to using Arial? (which I hate, btw). Are there o...

Override surfaces per view

I am trying to create views showing structure, MEP, and some architectural elements for coordination purposes. I want to color-code each type of element in order to understand how they are interfacing. For example, structure to appear as red, ductwor...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

loaded image texture changes color!

hi everyone! i'm trying to load an Image texture to render a tiled floor. (see attachments) the tiles should have brownish colours but when i use the cinerender to render it changes to greenish gray? in the internal renderer the colours are fine so t...

Unbenannt.PNG
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes