Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Section line visualization

Hi there, I'm sure someone has asked this question before but I could not find it anywhere. Is it possible to see a section line only on one story rather than everywhere? Cheers

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Customize Label

Good day everyone, I'm new to this forum pls bear with me if ever i'm posting at wrong section. Its been a month since i studied Archicad, indly help how can i make a label like the one seen in the picture? Thanks in advance.

Label.jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to show Pigment Concrete

Hello, I am currently working on a museum project and want the exterior walls of my building to be different tones of pigment concrete. The picture I attached can be an example. Can anyone help me do such colour in Archicad 17?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera Issue

How can I set a set of Seperated Camera without having path? I do not want to see the path, but just a series of locations for putting the camera, how can I do that? (coz my camera always link to a path)

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artlantis Studio trouble

Hi, I was wondering anyone could help me with the issue i'm currently having. I have saved my Archicad model and exported in into Artlantis Studio, the model works fine and I can look around it easily, just when I click the 'Light Group' to use the l...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Render as in 3dview?

Is it possible to render, or save the view, just like it looks when looking in 3D-view? Whenever I render it, regardless of the settings, it isn't the exact like it is in the 3D-view (F3). The Lightning changes, the textures changes etc. Can it someh...

Kamelite by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels