Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Artlantis vs Octane Render

Does anyone have any hands on experience with Artlantis and Octane Render? I would be interested in how the two compare. My current iMac has an ATI video card, so I can't really demo Octane, but my older Mac Pro's video card can be easily updated to ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

modeling + texture without post photoshoping

Hi, I have been thinking about the idea of a good photo or a photographer is one that require minimum Photoshop or none at all. So taking this concept to modeling in archicad + texturing and how far it can go or at which point where Photoshop or post...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 12 file in AC 16

I had an older AC12 file I opened in 16. Everything seemed fine at first, but the drawings in the layout sheets are locked out as a "master item". I'm prompted to edit it in the assigned master layout, but when I open the master layout I don't see th...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMx ArchiCAD 17 save as .app and .exe

From what I understood from Kubus (dutch reseller) the option to save as .app and .exe has been removed from BIMx with ArchiCAD 17. The reason being if people receive those as email attachments, they end up in spam. I can understand that, but I would...

Iray in Lightworks ...

I thinks this will not be for ArchiCad (knowing how LW was integrated)...but there was an exciting annoucement at Siggraph from the Lightworks team: http://architosh.com/2013/07/sig-lightwork-design-unveils-iray-and-partners-with-nvidia/

TMA_80 by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3" details to 1 1/2" details pen set creation

I need to change pen set of placed details that were originally drawn at 3" = 1'-0" so that they read correctly at 1 1/2" = 1'-0" I have not done this before! Is there an easy way to convert the pen set I'm using now to a new pen set with all the pen...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Sign Layouts in ArchiCAD 17

Got a simple(?) one for you; I'm working in the latest version of ArchiCAD 17 - just updated yesterday. I've got a Wacom tablet with pen, and am ready to issue permit drawings. The only thing standing in the way of obtaining that permit is a signatur...

DennisG by Participant
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels