Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

multileader17 Title and ID Tag

I'm new to this Archicad thing at the office and I'm trying to do some tags. Typically people in the office have had to modify both the Title ("help!") and the Tag ID ("PT-257"). Is there any autotext that could connect the title to match the Tag ID?

joypog by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

cinerender - reflections

How to get reflections of the glasses in a fast rendering process? I got the reflections only using the "outdoor final method" both normal and phisic render engine. What's the parameter to enable to get the reflections?

alemanda by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bitmap Trees Render problem

Does anybody else have this issue or know how to fix it? I render out in AC18 in a pre-set daylight fast mode and the trees square invisible edge sometimes come out black like the uploaded file?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

External Drawings aren't showing :(

Hey, I'm hoping someone can help! I am having trouble placing an external PDF drawing and once I have selected the page it just places an empty square box. It did this yesterday too and I'm not sure what I did but it ended up working later on but isn...

ArchiCAD 17 Dimensioning

How do I use the dimension tool I've tried quite a few times and I cannot figure it out This is where I get to; See video at https://screencast.autodesk.com/Embed/9c2c802c-2e41-4564-aac0-e56c1719eb71

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sunlight off mirrors in Cinema4D?

I'm trying to render the sun coming through a window, bouncing off a mirror, and landing on the floor. All the other incidental lighting looks perfect, but there's no trapezoidal patch of bright sunlight on the floor where one would expect it. Are th...

Door and window markers?

I have the plan view door and window markers and their auto schedules working great. Now, is there a way to have the markers and ID's show on my building sections and exterior elevations? I'm using the Window Marker_NCS 17 and the D Marker 17. Doors ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Hyper-Model download time

Is anyone else finding it takes ages to download their hyper model from the cloud to the iPad? I've been sitting here for nearly 45 mins waiting for my project to download from the transfer site to my iPad (model before the iPad Air) and its still on...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

section parallel to slanted wall

Hello. I have to make a model by wood of a building with many slanted walls. The wall pieces will be cut by cnc. So I have to convert the wall outlines to polylines, to be ready for the machine. However, when I draw a section (parallel on plan to a s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels