Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

BIMX

1. Can items in settings be set once and for all? For example, now I have to set navigation speed every time I open a Bim file. 2. In older versions of Bimx, I was able to have shadows for hidden line rendering by setting the sun shadow to a negative...

Autotext in drawing titles

We want to be able to combine the with the to become the Drawing Number, so when the drawings are published as a PDF the project Number is automatically included in the PDF's filename, and save us having to manually insert it each time. Is there a ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

LEVEL DIMENSION QUESTION

Set site mesh Home Story at 690 from Sea Level (Sloping site from 690' to about 737') Set Project location at 704' altitude. Site home story set at 0' Select gravitate to mesh. Select level dimension and click on mesh. It shows elevation value from 0...

1.jpg

detail tool and renovation status

How do I make my detail view set maintain the renovation status? It keeps defaulting to existing status and I need it to be in planned status. The way I'm working around that right now is creating a new viewset but then I can't update the detail to t...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Pen thickness on layout.

Hi everyone, I have a problem with lines on layout. My main floor plan is 1:50, but I have it in 1:200 on the layout. Density of dashed lines etc. is the same as on main plan, but lines are simply too thick. Like it didn't scale their thickness only....

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels