Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Details not Linking to callout correctly

When I tried to create a detail marker (callout) for some reason it keeps linking to the wrong detail, I even deleted that detail view an recreated it, but still it seems to be linking it to the wrong detail again. A colleague in the office had the s...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Having PDF problems

Hello I am having an issue with my wall composites, they composites show to be in the floor plans but once i convert them to a PDF they do not show. Anybody know why? Cheers

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PUBLISHER SKIPPING PAGES

I'm trying to print out a PDF set of layouts, 30"x42", 19 sheets total and am noticing a scary bug. Every time I publish, I notice that one or two sheets are shown as saved, but with no size shown in the "Publishing" list. - Opening the PDF set shows...

DennisG by Participant
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Text and formatting

Hello all, Does the text editor allows for "tabs" or tables. Similar to the "index" table or other "schedule" found in the program. I have building information sheets and other tables I'd like to create for construction documents and I don't want to ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Artlantis animation - building not visible

Hi everyone! I'm currently working on my very first AC16 + Artlantis 4 project. I built a model in ArchiCAD, imported into Artlantis, edited materials, objects, etc and made some photorealistic pictures. No problems occured until I wanted to create a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Interior Elevations in AC17

We are discovering what appears to be a bug in AC17. When interior elevations are placed, if they have to be adjusted because a room changes, there are strange things happening. Markers rotating, the entire elevation rotating. Still trying to nail th...

kevin b by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

reactivate Artlantis

Anyone know how to reactivate Artlantis? My computer suddenly suffered damage due to the motherboard BIOS update before I did not do my Artlantis deactivasi. How to deactivate it manually? Since I can not reactivate on a new computer

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Grayscale lines/fills and black lines

Does anyone know if you can print/publish/plot a drawing that has black lines as well as grayscale lines and fills? I am a new user, from acad trying to set up my template and not able to make this happen. In acad you assign whatever pens you want to...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

old quicktime movie

Am trying to open a quicktime movie (.mov) that I generated with AC version 9 in 2004. If I try to just open it, I get "error 108-unknow error". If I click play, I get a black screen in quicktime player with nothing showing. Anybody know how to open ...

fonts problem in v17

I am working in archicad on a PC. When we publish drawings and open them up on a mac the font is all screwed up this used to only happen with the the rare architectural type fonts but now it is happening with Arial which is one of the most basic. I c...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels