Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

No BIM explorer in A17

there is no bim explorer in the drop down file box in educational archicad 17 so that i can export a BIMx file. Anyone with similar issue? How do i remedy this?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

import from archicad to artlantis

Hi, i have a problem importing the archicad 17 file to artlantis 4.1.. I export the archicad file as I usually did before with older versions of archicad..when it comes to open the artlantis file, it says "the file cannot be loaded", why does this ha...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

deleting dimensions

Hello. I am trying to delete a level dimension, but all I can is select its text. I tried selecting it by using a marquee but that did not work either. Any ideas? Thank you.

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Pens in Layouts

Ok.. What am I missing… Used to be that my drawings would display correctly (pen thk ) in the layout environment even though my layout itself needs a different pen set… Now, it seems, the layout pen set is being forced onto the drawings themselves… I...

Interior Elevation Tag Annotation

Is there a way to get the Interior Elevation tags to automatically annotate to a specific drawing scale? For example I am placing enlarged plans on Interior Elevation Layouts and the interior elevation tags are not automatically scaling up with the d...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

What?

I don't understand this (see attachment) i need to show the planned status of this detail, but it won't let me change it. when i do i get this msg. i cannot get the detail to show any elements because they are all new construction, and the detail was...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMx error

We have saved views with a 90 degree rotation - when saving the hypermodel the plans are 90degrees out of alignment with the 3d model - suggestions to fix?

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels