Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Label tool

I'm experiencing a problem with the label tool. About half way thru some projects I loose the ability to use the label leader followed by the text box. I don't know how to get it to function as it did origionally. When I start a new project it works ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMx will not launch.

I'm having an issue with AC15. I can export models and Bim Explorer cycles through the export process but when I click launch, BIMx does nothing. I've been able to get it to go by shutting down all other software and then clicking "launch" several ti...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do i define Font height for good?

Hello earthlings I just started working with ArchiCAD 15, EDU version. It bothers me that every time i use the Dimension tool, i have to change the font height from 2,5mm to 2,00mm. Is there a secret way to tell ArchiCAD to please set the font height...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Drawing Measurements

Hi I want to see the dimensions of my entire building i.e. how the buildings layout looks on the final plotted plan with the dimensions from wall to wall etc How do i do this? Please help Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Active section lines throughout several files

Hello all, I have a problem with proper linking of section and elevation lines throughout different files. The premise is this: I have provided a different file for each series (A100, A200, so on...) so that several people can work on different tasks...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PEN SET

I have adjusted an autocad drawing to a 50% screening in one same color. I xref this file into archicad and set it's pen set to source file and original color. Then I worked over the xref using an assigned pen set - Archicad 10 Default. I placed this...

Llian by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

problems with PDF`s from ArchiCAD 13

Hey guys, I have a problem with some of the PDF`s I made to a project. The actual problem is not when I make `em, but when I want to introduce `em in Photoshop CS5 for further modifications. The curious thing is that`s not about the resolution, or th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels