Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Internal rendering engine rendering slow

How can i improve the speed of rendering of this engine? I have an Q6600 8mb cache and a Q9450 12mb cache, and the same speed. I want this engine to rendering like lightworks rendering engine . It is posible If this discution has been before please p...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 14 - C4D12 (and sometimes back to AC14)

Hi! If I want to use C4D12 to make some 3d changes to my modells, or single objects, I've done in ArchiCad before rendering in Maxwell (or sometimes have the object back to AC14), does the cheapest C4D12 (Prime) version support that? Or do I need the...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Autotext for contents page

Hi there, I've had a little look on the forums regarding the above mentioned subject but haven't found anything. I guess, more specifically, my question: is there a way to link, say for example, your front cover contents to your print layouts? It wou...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Maxwell into archicad 13 32bit.

Hi guys, i have installed Archi13,in a 32bit pc,and i have installed maxwell 2.0.6 ,but the add-on does have no effect,can someone help me please? The add-on file's name is "Ac2Mxs_Setup_v2.0.6" , does anyone has an other one? Thank you.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Element ID Management > Sort Order (AC14)

Greetings, Using the Element ID Manager in renumbering doors or windows for an entire building, I believe I formerly would select the doors or windows in the order I wanted them renumbered in, then applied the ID reassignment. Now in AC14 I cannot ge...

How to create LIVE Detail Floor Plans

Hello everybody and happy NY! I need to create detail floor plans and I would like them to be live. If I simply use the main floor plan 1:100 as source, I then have to create a specific layer combination 1:25 to turn off the 1:100 2D line work/text a...

• 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Does anyone know how these images are formed?

Hi all, I have recently come across a number of similar images (namely in school construction projects) at concept stage representing proposals in a sketch format with 'sketchy' characters in foreground. I have attached a good example of this image t...

Image 01.jpg
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Using External Drawing Feature

I hope I am posting this in the right forum? Recently, I updated a PDF document and replaced the previous version I was using on one of my layouts. I have the program set to auto update, but it did not do so upon opening the file. I deleted the previ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels