Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

How to create invisible dimensions lines?

Hello, Is there any way to have dimensions with only the numbers visible, not lines nor witnesses? Something similar to the screenshot attached. Being able to select the empty pen (#0) would solve my problem, but for some reason this pen is not avail...

Durval by Booster
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Section markers in elevations

(new AC user) I want to show in my elevations where some of my sections are cut (see attached image). Is there a better way to do this than using a Linked Marker, manually inserted in the elevation view? It seems like only getting halfway there... it...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

critique my work

hey folks I'm just nutting out lightworks settings and trying to create the perfect render (i'm along way off) and would appreciate any criticism/suggestions you have to offer. Is it bad to hate rendering with lightworks sun and sky objects? I just d...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

linked marker without callout box

(new AC user!) One of the things I really like so far about AC is how it allows me to cross-reference everything in the drawings set, and it updates the links automatically when I rearrange the layout sheets- section tags, elevation tags, etc. all ke...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sketch renders

Hey Guys, When doing a render with the sketch engine, i cant seem to get the settings right. can anyone help me with some settings to get a good sketch render. Cheers

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Fills not printing properly

I am using the 25% Fill pattern for shadows in elevations, but they print as very visible dots rather than a smooth grey as shown on the screen. I have been printing from the Layout Book as well as directly from the Viewmap, same story each time.

GSButler by Participant
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Cover fill on slab magnifies PDF file size

I made a PDF from a layout that included a simple floor slab with a cover fill. The file size of the resulting PDF was about 5.4MB. When I went back to the slab tool and unchecked the cover fill box at the botton, the resulting PDF was reduced to 232...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels