Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Translucency of Materials

Hi, I am using AC12 on a Mac, and I'm currently looking at whether it is possible to apply translucency to a wall material. For instance a thin slate of marble will allow filtered light to pass through. In my design I'm looking for filtered light in ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hows my promotional video?

I made a short promotional video, I'm wondering how people like it. I used Archicad 11. Let me know if you have any suggestions for songs too, I'm not sure if I like the song I put in. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqqlWlxBVBU

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Officina font missing " (inch) mark in pdf

I use the ITC Officina Sans Std Book font, purchased from Adobe. When I publish my drawings from Archicad to pdf, the " (inch) symbol disappears. I can see it fine in Archicad 12. The ' (foot) symbol shows up fine as well as other symbols in the pdf....

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fire Rated Walls

I was just wondering what everyone does for fire rated walls on their plans? I have exhausted the search engines trying to find the perfect match/method to how we want to do ours. Here is what we want: a fire rated line embedded within the wall compo...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Rendering with LW lights

I am trying to use the LW lights for an interior rendering but can't seem to get them to turn on. The rendering is almost completely dark. In the dialog box the little lightbulb (above left of the parameters box) is on. There must be a setting I am m...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

independent text label

When choosing the label tool and selecting a text label is it possible to have the "pointer line connection",(leader line)justify form the bottom of the text body. The label tool gives three options, top, middle and bottom, but these justify to the l...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes