Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Texture Mapping, Wats Ya Approach

I have a question for this forum. How do you guys start texturing your interior/exterior scenes. Do you guys start off by texturing your walls then your floor etc. I would like to know how some users are texture mapping there scenes and to see the di...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Epix file directly from 3D windows ?

Hy all, Before I could generate an Epix file directly from the simple window 3d with shades and vectorial hatchings. That was appropriate for my job and that was a good way for drawing quickly many nice sketchs in Piranesi. So my question is this one...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sketch engine settings

Where does the sketch engine get it's sun settings from? Azimuth and angle? No settings for it in the dialogue box, and my rendering is all in shadow. Also, rendering time is quite long, overnight. No trees in the pic, took them out. Any hints to cut...

how to apply a photo to an object?????

I am trying to apply some photos to objects in my interior scene but when i do my object size scales up by 500%. I have a rug texture that I would like to add to a slab that is being used for a rug. Then i have a plasma tv and i want to add a pic fro...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Library Part from 9 to SE9

Is there as simple way to change a library part in an existing drawing from 9 to SE9 while maintaining all the existing criteria? For example I have a bunch of beams (drawn in 9) which I would like replace with the same object in SE9 while maintain a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PlotMaker Renaming Details!?

We have a layout book that changes the names of similarly named details every time we open the layout book. For example, if we have three details named BUILDING SECTION, Plotmaker will rename two of them to BUILDING SECTION_2 and BUILDING SECTION_3. ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

"Connection Failed" driving us crazy

PM 9 Mac OS X It seems I can't do anything in Plotmaker (open a file, save a file, update a drawing) without coughing up a error message saying: Connection Failed The server may not exist... What bums me out so much about this is...I don't know what ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Plotmaker Master sizes

I am printing a selection of Layouts in PM (but not entire Layout Book)When I select layouts with different Masters which appear to have exactly the same settings (see attached image), and pick "print Selected Layouts in Navigator" and go to Print Op...

masters.jpg
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating Water for a Pool

Can anybody give me some advice on creating water inside of a pool. I have attached a picture of some work i saw on the web. I was wondering if i can get some lights to reflect under water like how they have it in this pic. Thanks in advance for the ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels