Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Forum Posts

Resolved! Copy saved camera view from one file to another.

Hi, can someone please walk me through exactly how to copy and paste a camera view in to another project? I can't seem to make it work. Thank you in advance!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD 24 Beta Registration Has Begun

Dear Talkers, GRAPHISOFT is looking for people to participate in the beta test of ARCHICAD 24. The application process is similar to last year’s. Registration starts today! If you are interested, please visit the following page: https://beta.graphiso...

Display of railing on floor below

The attached Plan showing a railing starting on same floor as the Plan but the railing on the floor above is still visible. I have tried various adjustments to the floor plan setting but no luck. Any ideas?

Resolved! 3D Trimming ARCHICAD 21

Currently learning how to use Archicad and have gotten stuck on something that seems to have many different solutions but also many restraints. I am trying to trim an I Beam to an I Column intersection but when I use the trim command it automatically...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Beam and column intersection.

Hello again. hope you guys do not judge me. trying to learn Archicad while doing my student project. I have a problem when I was creating the beams cuz they get cut by the columns. how can I prevent that? Cuz I want the breams to cut the columns. and...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Paper Architecture in ARCHICAD

ASM Techbase new quick coffee tip is ready. For this week’s tip I got inspired as I came across some great paper Architecture. According to an online search the phrase 'paper architecture' actually originated mainly from Russia. I wanted to see wheth...

Basement Windows and Window Wells

Hi All. Still a new AC23 user here, Windows 10. I have already figured out that it is best not to use a complex profile and windows but what about information for window wells? I looked in the objects and did not see any. I searched for videos or for...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Buildings illustrating versions of Archicad

Is there a list of buildings illustrating versions of Archicad ? Like : Complex Slavija - Maribor, Slovenia Reichenberg Arhitektura Vennesla Library & Cultural Center, Norway Helen & Hard Darmstadtium, Germany - fs-architekten & partners

Resolved! Elliptical Staircase

Hello! I have 2 questions that i would appreciate very much if someone could help me with: 1) Why archicad doesn't let us make an elliptical stair with more than 360º? Even if i type in the total height and stairs, when i'm drawing it stops at 360º a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Shift+Tab problem in mac

Hello, sorry if this question is repeated, I just jumped from win to mac, so I used to use shift+tab in win to put coordinates, when I'm making a line or wall. But in mac, i couldn't do it I have tried to find in settings something similar, but unfor...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes