Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community, Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”: https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/...

Detail tool boundary line

When you open up your detail, there is a dashed line (boundary line) that surrounds the area where you took your detail from on the floor plan. I was wondering if there is a way to get this line not to show up at all or change its pen color to white ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Where's the objects?

Can someone show me where the file with all the standard objects that a guy would use to draw a set of plans are? I have this AC10 Library folder but it just has a bunch of stuff that looks like a bad cartoon from the 1980's...............I have been...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to place view

Not eve sure where to search for this one. While working in the view editor, I want to place a newly created elevation view from the project map into the view map. There is a directory titled elevations but cannot place view in that directory. I have...

compex roof design

I have a complex roof design like that in the picture. I want to lay a roof cover on top of this frame but I can't do it. I tried everything I could. even to cover with a mesh and modify elevations to simulate a roof. Anybody has any idea how to make...

acoperis.jpg
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

roof accessories

hope this won't be a repost. is it possible to add and define different sheathing material to the roof accessory add-on or library? if so, how?

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Module Orientation and fixed-angle elements

I'm a little confused by the Help menu concerning fixed-angle elements within modules. First, it says that Labels will retain their rotation angle; then it says you can adjust the angle of fixed-angle elements to reflect module rotation: "If you do n...

editing layer names in teamwork

I can't seem to edit layer names even though I am signed in as the team leader. (btw - I just set up our first teamwork file and am new to this.) Thanks!

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mounting specs to drawings

We create our specs in MS Word in a 22"h x 8"w page format, print to pdf and mount them to the drawings. Most will fit into a one page format but some will go to two (or three) pages. Since word requires margins we have to resize each file to crop ou...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad+Vectorworks. Please Merge.

Archicad and Vectorworks are under the same owner. If they merge these programs then I am a lifelong customer. Otherwise I am switching to Revit, and I have loved Archicad for 6 years now. The main reason being Archicad's weak modeling capabilities. ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Section Marker Fille Background

Can I make the background of my section marker where the text is a solid color, like white, so you can't see what is underneath it and read it more clearly?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes