Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Questions about Languages Identifiers un LP_XMLConverter

Hi there, 1. What does the option of language identifier in the LP_XMLConverter ? 2. What does these terms means in the language identifiers and what languages do they include: 2.1 INT 2.2 CEU 2.3 BAL 2.4 CYR 2.5 GRE 2.6 TUR 2.7 ISR 2.8 ARA 2.9 THA 2...

embedeed library HELP please urgent

Sorry guys I'm new in archicad' world. I did an object in Rhino I save it in Rhino version 5. Then in Archicad: library / import rhino 3dm as object, then I open embedeed library and there is the object but how do I put it in the drawing? drag don't ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

QR-code

I was wondering if there was any QR-code library object available anywhere in Archicad? Or any way of creating QR-codes directly in Archicad. Or how do you guys use them? Do you just create a QR-code on some online generator and paste it as an image/...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

We want a bigger and updated Parameter Array Sub Window?

Hi everyone, I'm proposing that Graphisoft team would renovate the Parameter Array window in the GDL Editor ? The one that we have right now is like Graphisoft have just forgot to improve (it almost feels prehistoric) I'm proposing the following impr...

remove concrete wall above windows

Hi everyone, I have a doubt how i should approach a problem. So we have made a normal 3d model with wall composites and now I want to replace the structural concrete above the custom made windows (without the advance options that archicad standard wi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

hide an element

Hi, I have some morph elements in my project. I want to hide one of them but when I hide the layer all of them will be hidden. how can I hide just one element without hiding the layer ?! I will appreciate if any one helps me

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to know localization of archicad through gdl

Hi, I was looking through some objects, where the materials of the geometries were defined using strings, e.g. "Metal - Stainless Steel" instead of using the index 11. The problem I encountered was that for a different localization of archicad, the m...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Modeling Facade Elements

A new ARCHICAD Speed Modeling tutorial form ASM Techbase is now online, the last one of 2019 ! This tutorial is about modern facade elements combined from to incredible designs. The blade effect is from - ASL Architects in Santiago Chile and the "bro...

Resolved! How can I create a Wall Element into this peculiar shape?

Attached is the rendering of my current project and the missing area I need to fill. It is to be the connection piece for two sides of sill block. I do not know how to create this shape and would be grateful for any suggestions on how to do so. The s...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels