Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Project Info

Hello, is it possible to get the value of project info other than straight to text2 commands? Thanks

JGoode by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Interior Wall Height

To make wall ends properly, the "Top offset to top linked story" has to be correct. Correct in my case equals top of composite slab that I use for the floor above minus the thickness of the composite slab. Only then will the wall end be cut where it'...

Number of Groups

Hello, is it possible to find out how many groups you have in your project? Thanks

JGoode by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Modules

Hi All, Just creating modules of apartment types from a Solo project in AC 21. Method of saving modules is: Files > External Content > Save Selection as Module. Today when I opened the Solo project for some strange reason, all the elements have chang...

Resolved! Question for Aussie

I am working with a guy from Australia and he keeps using a term I am not familiar with. Hollywood area. I gather that he is referring to some kind of living space, possibly related to an area open to below from the second floor ? It this an Aussie t...

Railing corner posts issue

After a long while out of the CAD business I'm back with v 21. I am having trouble getting a railing to play ball. Refer the attachment and you can see the two lefthand post do not align with the top left post not where I would like it to be. It shou...

window placement in wall thickness, Passive House

I would like to know if there is a control to show a window frame and sash at a particular position relative to the exterior face of a wall, not necessarily right at the outside face. Is there a control for this? This would be particularly useful whe...

View to Layout issue

Hi! Help me please with one issue. Working with this interior: Looking at View from the top you can see correct picture: But if you put this View to Layout, it will be incorrect: Why this is happens? Suppose it is something with Floor Plan Cut Plane ...

Are you using 22?

Are you using ArchiCAD 22? In the past there have been lots of discussions about new features or as it seemed last year lots of complaints about bugs. This year 22 seems to have come out and disappeared from discussion. If you are using it is it stab...

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels