Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Missing Cabinet Knob

Hi, I am having an issue with the Cabinet Wall Single Door 21 ArchiCAD object. For some reason the cabinet knob is missing. I feel like it must be a bug/error. Is anyone able to check this for me? Thanks

JGoode by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Walls cut Beams and Columns

Hello! I'm trying to make an Isometric view of my Structurals but it seems that the walls cut off parts from the columns and beams. (The walls layer is just hidden.) How do I show the whole column/beam without deleting anything? Thank you very much!

fowebe by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Partial Structure Display - GDL

Hi, i have for many year created all of our objects i GDL and are self taught. I try to make them easy to use but also in a detail level so we can use them in other projects like in 3D Studio, Unity and Unreal. I have in my code a simple way to switc...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Coping elements from stories.

I found very useful the tool for coping elements from one story to another, but I wonder if can you copy only selected elements not all of any type. It is very annoying to copy paste, so if it would be possible to make this with that tool it would be...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resize Objects. AC18

Is there a bug in Archicad 18 9019? When we use resize to change the size of an object it does not update until we open the object setting. Example screenshots with notes attached. This is happening with all objects. Is this a known bug?

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Generating an extruded morph from a Polyline

Hello, one of my common tasks in ArchiCAD is to create morphs to measure the building volume. There for I normally get 2D polylines in ArchiCAD on each story. I thought that would be a job to be done with grasshopper. So far I was able to create a mo...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Half of grid markers not showing in section cut

For some reason some of the grid markers have disappeared from some of my section cuts. They are visible in plan and were visible in the section cuts until they, seemingly without any reason, disappeared. All the markers are in the same layer and I'v...

Missing grid markers.jpg
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Angles between morph-surfaces

Hi! I've been designing a coffeetable in archicad using the mesh-tool. Since Im going to build this with plywood, I will need to know the angles between the parts. This seems hopeless in 2D, so is there anyway to find this in 3D? Tryed to mark of of ...

bord.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

3D image - Purple and Black

I'm using Archicad for Mac version 21. I recently had a 3D plan designed for me and I'm unable to view it correctly. The designer provided me with three files: house_1.dwg (86.2 KB) house_1.gsm (2.13 MB) house_1.pln (24.8 MB) When I try and view the ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels