Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Contour lines+marks from Mesh

Hi everyone, I had been through some posts about how to extract contours line in an automated way, that would follow up changes on the terrain's mesh, but it seems solutions are far from being automated. One would be to set up 3d cutting planes in fl...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Select Autotext

There are two pieces of auto text that I cannot select in my teamwork file. Not sure why. Quick Select is on, all layers are on and unlocked. Text is "#LayID," if that means anything. I am not sure if it is text or a label, but using the Find and Sel...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Elevators and Stories: a divorce waiting to happen.

Elevator objects in the main libraries are great, we usually use them, until we reach a project where we have to use different Z heights for their doors for a multitude of reasons. For instance, if we have different buildings with different heights o...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Split a wall through a roof.

I need to split a wall through a roof, so I have to separates walls one underneath the roof and other above the roof to applying different materials. Is it that possible?

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Objects not appearing in plan view

I have duplicated and dragged a set of objects (morphs) in section view and want to drag them again in plan view but they do not appear in plan view. They appear in 3D so I know they are there. Why won't they appear in plan view? Thanks for input.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Opening Lines

Hello, I have an object that I need to put opening lines on...however I have no idea what the best way to do this is. (The height and width changes) What is the best way of doing this?

JGoode by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Tick a boolean, turn another off

Hello, I have 3 different tick-boxes. When I tick one I want the other 2 to untick and visa versa. However when I tick 1 and then tick another, it doesn't seem to swap due to the first tick-box being coded first in my script. Is there a way around th...

JGoode by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Hotlinks Breaking

Hi all, I have just found in one of my models that the majority of hotlinks have become embedded into the host file. It is a multi story building in which the modules were inserted into one story, then copied onto the other stories that have the same...

BIM Server & BIMcloud 21 Update 6002 Released

Dear All, Today we have started to release the next BIM Server and BIMcloud 21 Updates. As you may already know, starting from version 21 Server Updates have become independent from ARCHICAD Updates. This means that releasing and installing them can ...

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels