Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GDL for Wall accessories addon using profiles

I would like to introduce You my new GDL which is using the new possibility in AC21 for implementing profiles from profile-Maker - for the wall accessorie-addon: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kf0ya8nxvww3nb2/Fassadenpaneel-Teilungen%208.bpn?dl=0 This is ...

GDL with GH

some observation I wanted to share, about a recently finished exercise using GDL and Grasshopper. I found that this topic is nowadays the most exciting one when we talk about connection plugin. https://www.facebook.com/groups/Grasshopper2ArchiCAD/per...

leceta by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Perforated brick wall - too many polygons

Hi everyone, I am having huge speed issues and its doubly frustrating because making each panel that I need takes so long in itself and then they are not complying. I am working on a project with a 60' tall 'perforated' brick screen that is slanted a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

hip rafter slope

I have never had a problem with this before but for some reason the hip rafter does not match the roof slope. Am I missing some setting somewhere?

capture-20171125-190458.png

Profiles not mitring

im trying to use the profile manager tool to join a window reveal with a gypsum board groove with either a slab or wall and mitre it with the same profile applied to the column tool but as you can see from the image they arent mitring even though the...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I need help by bahama windows

Hi guys, I'm studying 3rd semester architecture, and kinda new to Archicad. I'd like to create a cover for the facade somewhat like this: All I need is just the wood shuttering outside, and it should be folded horizontally like that. I've been googli...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Orbit Point

Is there any way to always orbit around the point where you are? I find that it always orbit around some weird point. If I disable orbit mode, then click on something, then reenable orbit mode, it will orbit around that point, but this is a hassle to...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I copy an image to ArchiCAD and paste it on floors?

Hello! I’m currently working on a school project that requires me to place a complicated drawing on the floor (like a floor pattern) and walls (like a mural) and I cannot find a way to do it. It’s basically just a painting on the floor/wall and I alr...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Material Physical Properties (resistance etc)

with the introduction of the property manager and the way that archicad uses building materials in v21 now I was just wondering is there an online resource I can use to obtain the accurate physical properties for various building materials (stone, ti...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels