Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Schedule object / mirrored object

Hi, I'm trying to schedule the quantity of a certain object in my project. The object can be placed both mirrored an non-mirrored and i can´t figure out how to schedule if the object is mirrored or not. Is there a way to schedule this variable? (I´m ...

Resolved! 3D ROOFS

I'm having difficulty tucking in a 3D roof when the roof above (sloping in the same direction) blocks out the roof below. Is there a workaround for this?

if statement script line is too long??

I have an if statement which includes 15 different variables however it is saying the script line is too long. So the logical thing to do it separate the single line into multiple lines...well I can't seem to figure out a way of doing this. if (overa...

JGoode by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD 21 Update 6000 Preview released

Dear All, Today we have made the preview version of our next ARCHICAD, BIM Server and BIMcloud 21 Updates available. We have tested the packages with the AUS, INT, NZE, UKI and USA versions so far and they all passed our Quality Control. This package...

Making and selling 3D objects

I would like to start selling my objects online. After 20+ years of using Archicad, I have retired but still want to keep my skills. How do I begin? What important things do I need to know before offering objects for sale?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! turning off other stories

I'm working on a drawing that's built by someone. It has several stories. I want to turn off those stories in 3D view except for the 3rd story so I can see it in 3D. When I click on the 3D tab in the project map, all the stories are turned on... does...

dhnguyen by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Elements selection question

Why is it so difficult to select created elements like trusses in 2D? All other elements - walls, slabs, columns can be easily selected (the magnet is activated) but truss remains dead still and not selectable in 2D. It's very frustrating.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Complex profile visibility problem

Hello, I have a problem with Archicad 21 complex profile fill visibility. I made a classic wall with 5 layers, i used complex profile because I have more walls with the same composition and just one varies in width and I don't want a list of seven di...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels