Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Profiled Sheet 21 Bug / Crash

I use the Profiled Sheet object as wall cladding. This means tilting it 90° which ARCHICAD allows in the UI. However in v21 the object crashes (or rather gets stuck thinking with no end) each time I try to adjust the width of the overall object. This...

jakubc7 by Booster
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Trees:

Placed the tree on plan, but in elevations and 3D views a large grey rectangle instead of a tree is shown. How does one place a tree on a plan and have it show up as a tree in the elevation and 3D views?

Quirk by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Visualizing mesh (terrain) in section view

I'd like to create a section view where the mesh (terrain) is visible and illustrates the terrain after my modifications, but where the surface of the pre-modified terrain is visible as a dotted line. Ideally i would also like to illustrate these cha...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Best way to model repeating balcony?

Hey Com, i just wanna ask you something, cause its im possible for me to handle the file by myself. So on: I got some socialhousing to work on. 140 Flats with 140 balkonies. As wished we made an balkony steel panel with a pixel pattern. Now i got 4 p...

incorrectly places serifs

ArchiCad 20 and 21 incorrectly places serifs (unfolds them) in a 3D window when drawing elevations in a 3D document and placing this image on a sheet of the project. In the ArchiCad 19 everything is fine.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AC21 - Double winder stairs

Goodmorning, I'm a new AC user and I don't find a solution to create a stair with a double winder (start and finish). Any suggestions? Thanks you a lot.

STAIRS.png
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Massive surge in fuel costs?

I've been modeling different options for reducing energy in a simple building in archicad such as shading devices, orientation, etc. I can see the energy costs lowering each time I make a change to the building that is positive. When I changed the wa...

Capture.JPG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Floor Plan Cut Plane

I am sure this has been asked before. I am working a simple foundation. I want to show part next story up so my foundation shows the walls with door openings but with a dashed line. I start with the 1st floor plan view. I go into the Floor Plan Cut P...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forward Migration to Multiple Objects. Help.

Hello, I am trying forward migrate to enable an old object to change to a new version of the object. The forward migration works but it will only migrate to the variation of the object. For example I have one object with 6 different options inside, I...

JGoode by Advocate
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Window object flexibility

Hello, I need to create a window with a total of 4 panels, two above and two below, with the ones on top openable and the ones below fixed. I am attaching a drawing of what I want to achieve. I need it to be a single object because I need to generate...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels