Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

Can't modify speed in explore on MacBook Pro

Hi, Up until archicad 21 to increase the traveling speed in explore mode I use the secondary button " . " because the + doesn't work on a laptop keyboard. I downloaded 22 to try it out and see of a bug I had reported had been fixe ( it has ) but this...

julienK by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Questions from a beginner (Grasshopper Connection)

Hello, I have just started looking into Grasshopper/Rhino/ArchiCAD and I have a few questions about the functionality of it. 1. is it possible to get/send data to and from Project info or Layout info in ArchiCAD using Grasshopper? 2. Is it possible t...

JGoode by Advocate
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Railing materials mapped incorrectly?

Is it just my imagination, or are the railing materials mapped incorrectly. As an example, when I apply brickwork structural building material to a beam or wall it looks fine. The same material applied to the rails of a railing are all rotated 90° an...

Resolved! hatch or polyline in gdl

How can i write a Hatch or polyline in Gdl where I can add or delete Hotspots working with the object later on. (using common tools for Line/curve etc. would be brilliant if possible) ? Also I wander if its possibel to stretch just a part of an objec...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad touch

As touch screens are getting more common and actually bigger I was wondering If there will be an archicad Versinon able to deal with that technology. and thinking more forward how will it be with virtual / mixed reality. I guess all two technologies ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes