Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Temporary Hide/Isolate Equivalent?

Is there an equivalent tool/option within Archicad to temporarily hide/isolate elements? During my previous Revit workflow I found it helpful to temporarily hide or isolate element(s), especially when the model/drawing starts to get congested.

Moving dimension strings

I need to squeeze the dimension strings in. I'm not editing points or the length of witness lines. I just need to pull the entire string in because it's not fitting on my final sheet, but I cannot figure out how to do this simple task.

AWilson by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrap text within an object

Is there a way to wrap text on a 2D object and then making the object expand based on the amount of text inside? How difficult would this be to do?

JGoode by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

AC21 - Standard ADA stair railing settings

Greetings all. Love AC21 so far especially the stair and railing tools. I have tried unsuccessfully to make the railing conform with the standard ADA extensions as seen in the attached screenshot. Has anyone been able to create this industry standard...

ADA Railing Extensions.png

Editable text after object is placed?

I would guess not, but is it possible to make a 2D object that has the ability to have editable text after the object is placed down? Kind of like dynamic hotspots I suppose.

JGoode by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Lock Columns and to Grid Elements

Hi I'm new to archicad and archicad talk so apologies in advance (I've moved from using Revit for a number of years)! I have a steel frame structure and I have started by setting out the grid elements before placing columns on the intersection. What ...

Change side of sidelight on double door

Hi, I'm trying to change the side the sidelight is on, on a Double Door and cannot seem to do it. I've put it in the wall and if I hit flip it just changes the door swing....? Cheers, Naomi

ngoldie by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Intersection of different objects vs display order

Hi all, I'm having trouble understanding the logic of Display Order in 2D plan view versus the intersection abilities of the Layer Intersection Group. See attached example. The two walls are on different layers, with their Layer Intersection numbers ...

intersection.jpg

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels