Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Graphic Overrides Issues

Whenever I create details from sections with the detail tools and when I place the drawings to the layouts all the fills disappear. When reopen the details all the fills become transparent. I've tried adjusting the graphic overrides and adjusting the...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Guided-Lines Help

Dear All, Sorry, I am a new user to ArchiCAD and is using ArchiCAD 20. My question is about Guidelines. I am SketchUP user and in SketchUp, I can use the Tape Measure/Ruler tool to click on one-point and drag to the direction i want, key in the dista...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Building PLN converted from Hotlink into a Site PLN? how?

What would be the best practice for converting a "BUILDING.PLN" file which currently resides as a "hotlink" into a "SITE.PLN" file to just walls, door, objects, roofs, slabs....etc..? Meaning, I have two separate files right now. Ones the "building.p...

rob2218 by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

3d Drawing of an airport in Archicad [HELP ME PLEASE]

Hello everyone, I'm an architecture student coming to you with a cry for help. I have a project which I don't think i can finish in time, and the due date is tomorrow. I woud really appreciate if someone has a .pln (Archicad) project of an airport (t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom MVO pages

Is there a way to utilise the Hierarchical pages function for custom MVO tabs? I've got the code working, and it works in the Preview mode - but it doesn't actually work in the MVO tab. Is there a setting I'm missing? I figure that I will need to do ...

Bruce by Booster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hiding Stair under slab

Hi all, I'm having a problem which I had in the past but it has becoming a real issue for me. The slab doesn't hide the stairs below. I have tried cover fills, display order,etc but nothing has worked for me. I've found an old thread about it, but I ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Parameter Script Compatibility

According to the GDL Reference Guide, "View or project dependent global variables should not be used in parameter scripts (or master scripts run as parameter script) to avoid the parameter script run occasions and the resulting parameter values becom...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

PBC - Doors opening - Threashold

Hi to all! I'd like to highlight "complaint" about the fact that when you place a door in a wall the PBC system takes into consideration the priority of the wall as if the opening wasn't there. In other words another element with a buidling material ...

alemanda by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Weird issue with coordinates parameters displacement

I have these panels that i made with a simple Prism GDL command and i am getting their orientation and coordinates from Grasshopper. As you can see in the picture, sometimes, some of the panels from the lower side are displaced. If i move the Rhino m...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels