Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Design forum

Forum Posts

Component Level Design Workflows - Conversation & feedback

Hi All, Now in Archicad, most design and data are handled at the element level - assigning properties, using Graphic Overrides or setting renovation status are a few examples.To express design intent and extract data at a more detailed level, the com...

James B by Graphisoft
  • 126 replies
  • 16 likes

Resolved! Using custom railing macro with Stairmaker?

Hi, everyone I had to modify some structural dimensions in one of the railing macros that come with ArchiCAD (Rail Posts with Balusters). Now I have a standalone railing object and a modified macro loaded with my custom library. Is there a way to inc...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Complex Profile Stretch

Hi all, I am unable to modify the position of the stretch lines in the Complex Profile editor. I have had this issue ever since I first started using complex profiles in AC19 but it has never really been an issue until now. I assume I am just missing...

Hot Link Module attributes

I have a base model containing a number of HLMs. When these were first created, opening a module in a separate AC session presented the attributes of the base model. Now when I open one of the HLMs I am seeing layers from a completely different proje...

Gable roof

I am trying to draw a gable roof, but all I get using the multiple planes roof is a 4 planes roof over my rectangular shape house. I know how to transform that roof in a gable roof, but I can only convert in gable the planes over the short dimension ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spot level dimension - Stairs

It is not currently possible to add level dimensions that read the landing heights on the new stair tool. I think it will be possible in ArchiCAD 22 but are there any plans for this to be added to future ArchiCAD 21 hotfixes? This seems like a fairly...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Palette Jump Inconsistent

Hi all, I've recently found the palette jump function to be inconsistent. I've set it to always jump, but occasionally it doesn't... Mostly when editing existing objects. Also, when working at pace I sometimes cursor over the palette before it has a ...

A quick question about longer

Why is this tool now always greyed out? see attachment I used to use it all the time while using lines and geometry If it is not needed, why is it still here?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is it so hard to buy ARCHICAD / get sales to call ??

As I research my switch from Chief Architect, I am looking at Archicad and Vectorworks. One thing strikes me as odd, sales reps from Vectorworks were very easy to contact, email, etc..while GRAPHISOFT is like a big secret. The local sales rep respond...

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes