Design forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need urgent help to work out what I have pressed

Hey I am using Archicad 18 and not sure what I have pressed but I can no longer move items or snap to certain points I have attached a screen shot as its quite hard to explain. everytime I do it trys to snap to a point down bottom of page. No idea wh...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not responding after publishing completes

I keep having to force quite at the end of the publishing ends. The wheel keeps spinning after I clicked close at the end of the publishing. I have reinstalled - repaired and still the same issue. Any thoughts?

Llian by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to "splay" on the exterior sill of a window?

So..the architect has a request. Make "some" windows to be splayed outward at the sill ONLY. I noticed that there are window reveals that if placed in a "solid wall" you can splay the edges but they don't seem to be able to ONLY splay the bottom outw...

rob2218 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Infobox Layers drop down always alphabetical?

Hello- I've updated my layers settings and am able to have them display in order based by extension in the "Layers Setting". However when I want to change the layer of an item I've selected via the drop down menu, it is in alphabetical order. I made ...

layers incorrect.PNG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ramp with different angles of inclination

Hello everyone, I'm new to this Archicad forum, and slowly I'm getting the idea of using different objects to perform any or almost any architectonic shape or object I need for my projects. In this case I need a Parking Ramp with 3 inclinations: less...

adri2906 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Drawing Title

I would like to make a custom drawing title to match what a firm likes to see. Trying to make the AutoCAD to ArchiCAD as smooth as possible, and little things like this goes a long way.... What are the global parameters that define the scale and draw...

Title.JPG
Red by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Curtain Wall Tool

I have seen videos on Youtube where a russian woman demos how to make some funky buildings with the curtain wall tool. Sadly I do not understand russian so was not able to follow what she does. Amzing CW Modelling by a russian in russian What she doe...

AC20 gripe Element Info "Circumference"

Just noticed that the perimeter of an element is now listed in AC20's Element Info palette as "Circumference" A bit of a hoot when it was a rectangular shaped element I was querying

mirroring entire house

I just finished a large home, the client now wants to flip the house (even though I asked 100x). I have notes, dimensions etc already placed on plans and elevations. Plans flip fine and work out ok. When I go to elevations the dimensions and notes do...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't find the answer? Start a new discussion

Labels