Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Transparent material casts shadow

hello everyone, this is an old issue . I need to study sunlight and shadows for a complete plan which comes through windoes ..etc.. so, I select top view and render with hide ceiling , subsequentely the sun light enter the room from the space of hidd...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

twinmotion installation

Any body else had problems intstalling Twinmotion for AC 23 ? Its been installed and appears in my tool bar above. But when activated (direct link) it says not installed. see image. thanks all

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Drawing natural outline (ArchiCAD 23)

Hello, Starting from ArcahiCAD23, the base outline of a drawing (the line type and pen its outlined with while having no specific user defined outline) is a very loose dotted line that has almost the same color as the gray background of the Layout Bo...

Black Render !

Hello everybody ! I have trouble rendering with Cinerender. Since yesterday, all the renders have come out completely black, with no sky above. You can see in the attachment what it looks like. I've been working with Archicad since 2016, using it to ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Pen color shift

Anyone else on Mac and possibly Windows noted color shifts in AC23? Whilst trying to add subtle shading to a drawing I have noted a marked shift in color from the pen selections to actual output. One of the clearest examples I have found is Pen 45 in...

Layout plans to DWG files

Is there a way to export all the plans i have in a single layout to separate DWG files? without having to make a special view map only for DWGs the problem is that exporting a whole layout in DWG is really confusing with all the different scales and ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels