Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

New Datasmith Direct Link Archicad 25

Hello, everyone I hope this tip can help import files from Archicad 25 to Twinmotion using the Datasmith Direct Link. 1 - In Twinmotion choose Import > Import Direct Link > Your Source > Archicad Project 2 - In Archicad goes to Windows > Palletes > D...

Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 12.00.13.png Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 12.00.36.png Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 12.00.50.png Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 12.01.38.png

Texture distortion on shell

Hi everyone,I am modeling and rendering my roof with shell tools, and the texture appears distortion, as shown in below. And the rendered pic is also not right. Can anybody help me out? Thanks!render picviewport

Snipaste_2021-09-11_11-09-02.png Snipaste_2021-09-11_11-08-18.png

Manually edit transmittal date?

I'm in Archicad 25. Transmittal sets show the date when you close the set. I need to show a future date in the title block but there's not an obvious way to override the date. This seems like a common need, most people want to get their sets done bef...

Book Settings.PNG
afv by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Adjusting Daylight Saving in Sun study

Hi. I wanna export a sun study of my project. the only question is, I need to adjust daylight saving time for the date I am making the sun study but I don't see that option in the settings dialogue box. So for example for a day in June, I need to set...

Ashk9_9 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom classification creation

Hello,As far asvi know, the only method to create a custom classification system is to use classification window inside Archicad, create classes one by one, number them, oh wait, if i want to reorder my classes, it will be a nightmare.... I tried to ...